Price 2019 in Euro

Apartments Tipology Person Arrival-departure
13.04. – 28.06
Arrival-departure
29.06. – 31.08
Arrival-departure
01.09. – 29.09
Arrival-departure
30.09. – 20.10
Standard two-apartment:
"Topazio"
"Smeraldo"
"Turchese"
"Zaffiro"
"Giada"
2
3
4
€ 142,00
€ 163,00
€ 173,00
€ 131,00
€ 142,00
€ 152,00
€ 210,00
€ 242,00
€ 252,00
€ 105,00
€ 110,00
€ 126,00
Superior two-apartment:
"Rubino"
"Diamante"
"Ametista"
2
3
4
€163,00
€ 184,00
€194,00
€ 152,00
€ 163,00
€ 173,00
€ 231,00
€ 263,00
€273,00
€ 116,00
€ 126,00
€ 147,00

In July and August 7 nights minimum stay. For the remaining months for a shorter staying (less than 7 nights) availability on request, but 3 nights minimum.
THE PRICES ARE INTENDED PER APARTMENT PER DAY TAXES AND SERVICES INCLUDED “ NOT SMOKING” APARTMENTS.

 

Arrival and departure time

Check-in: from h.16.00 to h. 20.00
Check-out: not later than h. 10.00

Included services

Final cleaning, consumption of electricity, water, gas, air conditioning, heating, safe, midweek change of bath towels ( just for stays of minimum 7 nights ), weekly change of bed linen, internet access tv sat, usage of the swimming pool and its equipments, (with fix timetable and regulations), private parking place.

Not included services

Daily cleaning (kitchen excluded): € 35,00 for the two room-apartments and € 45,00 for the superior two room-apartments.
Extra change of bed linen: € 10,00 per person
Extra change of bath towels: € 10,00 per person
Baby cot: € 10,00 per day
Extra towels for the swimming pool € 2,50
On request extra bed : € 12,00 per day

Offered services

Delivery service of bread and newspapers, collection and delivery of garments to be dry cleaned ( except underwear).
Conventions with all major golf clubs of the area.

Stay Conditions

Upon arrival guests will be asked to provide a damage deposit in cash of € 200,00 to guarantee the safe return of the apartment and its contents. Any damages caused by you will be deducted from your damage deposit .

On departure day we have to ask you to leave the apartment in adequate condition with cleaned kitchen and removed garbage, otherwise 50% of the deposit will be deducted.

 

Animals not allowed.

In case of earlier departure “Relais de Charme Le Videlle” reserves the right to charge a penalty up to the total stay/the remaining nights.
The reservation is confirmed by paying a deposit of 30% through bank money transfer. The rest of the rent (70%) can be paid on your arrival by cash or credit card or 15 days before your arrival through bank money transfer. Please note that your booking will not be confirmed until “Relais de Charme Le Videlle” has received the pre payment amount of 30% and you have received a confirmation e-mail from us; in case of cancellation at any time the deposit will not be refunded.


Relais de Charme LE VIDELLE
via P. Bonomi n. 1 - 25080 Raffa di Puegnago (BS) - Garda Lake - Italy
Mobile +39 340 1680304 - Fax +39 0365 554616 - relaisdecharme@levidelle.it